- This event has passed.
GSU Economic Forecasting Conference
August 23 @ 8:00 am - 12:15 pm
Conference Theme Auto, Energy and Financial Outlook
Come to the quarterly conference and hear three invited guest speakers along with award winning director, Dr. Rajeev Dhawan, analyze this issue in detail.
• Is the Auto Industry Downshifting?
• It’s About Oil + China, Not Trump (Yet)
• Today’s Geography of Economic Development
• Forecast of the Nation, State and Region
• Dr. Rajeev Dhawan • Director, Economic Forecasting Center at GSU
• William Strauss • Senior Economist and Economic Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
• Donald Rissmiller • Partner and Vice Chairman, Strategas
• Anne Kaiser •Vice President, Community and Economic Development, Georgia Power
Georgia State University
100 Auburn Avenue
You will be joining 300 other business professionals at the event, so don’t miss this great opportunity to network!
• Dr. Dhawan’s presentation
• 3 Guest Speakers
• Conference materials
• Both Forecast Booklets
• Breakfast and Light Lunch
RSVP by: Friday, August 18, 2017
For more information contact
Robinson Economic Forecasting at GSU
Email • 404-413-7260
About GSU Economic Forecasting Center Conferences
Each half-day conference features a detailed analysis of the economic outlook for the nation, Southeast, Georgia and Atlanta, combining Rajeev Dhawan’s own expertise with the latest computer-based econometric models. The program also offers presentations on topics ranging from stock market performance and international events to real estate conditions and local growth.